Centuries ago, the Deva – Yagna, Homa or Hawan was almost a practice. It was performed early in the morning every single day. Unfortunately, the custom has been forgotten by the new generation.
As stated by the lord in Bhagwad Gita (Chapter 5 Verse 29)-
gyatva mam shantim rchchhati||
TRANSLATION: The sages, knowing Me as the ultimate purpose of all sacrifices and austerities, the Supreme Lord of all planets and demigods and the benefactor and well-wisher of all living entities, attain peace from the pangs of material miseries. Since the supreme personality of godhead Sri Krishna is the ultimate benefactor of all hawans, he provides the person who is doing yagya and the person for whom yagya is done both with peace and tranquility.
Yajna fulfils our material desires
It has tremendous result in Navgrah/Nakshatra Shanti
* It destroys diseases causing germs
* It helps to get rid of mental disorders
* It brings harmony, love, peace and destroys negativity
* It purifies the human mind and there is profound effect on human brain
* It helps in spiritual upliftment
* It helps in rains, creates ecological balance and purifies the atmosphere